Sunday, August 16, 2015

Italy, Peru, China... My Favorite Places

I would have to say I thoroughly enjoyed every place that I have travelled to throughout my life. I was able to travel to China my senior year of high school and I was able to walk along the Great Wall of China and see many breathtaking sites.






                        (Photos of Shanghai, Beijing, and Xi'an, China taken by myself in 2012)




I was then able to travel with the University of Oklahoma College of Arts & Sciences to take Organic Chemistry I in Arezzo, Italy. I always dreamt of going to Italy and this trip gave me the opportunity to see the Colosseum, Leaning Tower of Pisa, and travel through an area known as Cinque Terre which provided amazing views.






             
         (Photos of Rome, Cinque Terre, Pisa, and Arezzo, Italy taken by myself in 2014)





This May I was able to travel with the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Christian Medical Dental Association on a medical mission trip to Peru. This trip provided incredible experiences and at the end of the trip I was able to travel to Machu Picchu.





                    (Photos of Machu Picchu and Aguascalientes, Peru taken by myself in 2015)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that looks super now, Justin: the images are all lined up and centered now, which makes it easier to focus on them one by one. It looks like you are a really serious photographer (the images are REALLY beautiful), so if you ever do want to build some albums, I'm a big fan of Flickr, and it's been around for forever (in Internet time), and of course there are all kinds of services like that. I'm guessing that your images would find an audience, especially if you are willing to share them with a CreativeCommons reuse license at Flickr. The Peru ones especially are really breath-taking! Thanks for sharing them here!

    ReplyDelete