Friday, August 28, 2015

Famous Last Words Week 3

This week I have read a large amount of myths and tales and it has been fantastic! I really enjoyed learning about these mythological gods and goddesses and their tales. They have been so great that I have decided to do extra readings about them. I know for sure that my best writing for this week would have to be my tale about Pyro the horse. I feel like it must be decent, because I have had over two hundred views on that page. Which I never would have imagined was possible.
            As far as my other classes are concerned that’s an interesting tale. I am currently enrolled in neurobiology and we have to do equizzes throughout the semester. We are allowed to have unlimited tries, he takes our highest score, but the catch is that it is timed for five minutes and there are ten questions. So, I attempted this quiz and it contained quite a bit of physics questions, which was never my strong point. Needless to say, sixteen attempts later I finally received the score that I wanted because there were some graphs and I had to learn how to interpret them during the quiz. We have not even begun to talk about these graphs. I also began reading a story for my Spanish literature class and the class itself seems like it won’t be super exciting, but the stories are hilarious.

            Outside of the classroom, I have had many meetings this week, which has been interesting. I also have to give a presentation tomorrow for new action center tutors and will be giving a presentation to the Integrity Council members about hearing panels. My weekend may have technically started today, but I don’t think that I will be getting much rest. Hopefully week 2 will be much smoother!

Screenshot of this weeks struggles

No comments:

Post a Comment