Friday, September 25, 2015

Thoughts about Comments


I really like the comments related to my stories. They are extremely helpful in showing me whether or not the message I wanted portrayed was as clear as I believed. I really like it when people will comment about a specific aspect of the story they liked and it doesn’t feel like a “generalized” good job. I also like it when people will point out something that they felt could use clarification or improvement even if it’s during just the blog commenting assignment. It is extremely helpful in helping me make sure my story is at its best. I believe that I may start using the blog commenting assignment to provide some constructive advice that would help with a students overall tale and not just telling them all the things I liked about their stories.

Back to the grind of classwork!
(Spanish Literature)

No comments:

Post a Comment